It is hereby notified for information of all concerned that admission to 4-year Integra ed B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed. Programme in Self-financed Colleges under B.U. will be started following the Govt. Notification vide no. 434-Edn(CS)/10M-95/14, dated 16.07.2020 and the entire process of admission will be completed by 30.10. 2020. On completion of admission process within the specified date, classes will be commenced adhering the COVID-19 norms/protocol, issued by the Govt. from time to time. Apart from this, the following guidelines, related to admission to the above mentioned programme, will be followed:
1) Admission to 4-yr. Integrated B.A. B.Ed. /B.Sc. B.Ed. Programme based on CBCS in Self-financed B.Ed. Colleges under B.U. will be done through on-line ( stand-alone mode) only as per the Govt. Notification vide no. 434-Edn(CS)/10M-95/14, dated 16.07.2020 and under any circumstances, no student will be admitted through off-line mode by the Self-financed College Authorities and in this case the University Authority shall not be responsible for Registration and student if admitted, through off-line mode. Enrolment of any Online application fee is Rs. 150/- + Transaction charge, if any, for this year only due to COVID-19 pandemic.
2) On-line admission process should be done based on merit. Prospective students should not be called for counselling or verification during the process of admission. No physical presence will be required at the colleges.
3) Online registration for submission of application will be started on and from 01.10.2020. Final Merit List for admission will be published on 16.10.2020 by the respective college authorities and the same must be made available on the website of the college concerned during the entire phase of admission. Admission of the enlisted candidates will be started on and from 18.10.2020. The whole process of admission will be completed by 30.10.2020. Each college authority shall have to submit weekly admission report to the university authority.
4) Eligible applicants will be informed directly by the college authorities through e-mail or telecommunication.
5) Payment of fees (like application fee, admission fee) will be done only through e-payment (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) and not physically at the colleges.
6) All testimonials are required to be uploaded online during application. Verification of documents will be done by the college only when the students will report for classes in due course maintaining COVID-19 Protocol. Admission will be cancelled if the documents are found not in conformity w th the declaration in the forms submitted on-line.
7) All stakeholders shall adhere to the COVID-19 norms/protocol, issued by the Govt. from time to time.
8) Candidates, engaged in any other Course of Studies/Job shall not be allowed to pursue this programme simultaneously and in service candidates will have to produce NOC from their employer for pursuing this course.
9) Candidates, who have passed the Higher Secondary or +2 Examination in the year 2017/2018/2019/2020 from any recognized Council/Board/University, are eligible for application subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criterion stated below:
Eligibility: Candidates with 50% marks or equivalent grade in the Higher Secondary or +2 Examination in Science, Arts Streams (EXCEPT VOCATIONAL COURSES) are eligible for application. There shall be relaxation of marks in favour of reserved category candidates as per Govt. Rules.
*Note: IIn the calculation of percentage of marks at (10+2) level, marks of the best five Subjects, available in the mark sheet, will be considered. Marks of Environmental Studies may be considered among the best five Subjects if it is found under Compulsory Elective/Optional Elective in the Mark Sheet.
10) There will be no reservation of seats in Self-financed B.Ed. Colleges following the notification of the Kolkata Gazette, vide Registered no. WB/ SC- 247, NO. WB (Part-I)/ 2014/ SAR- 6, dated- 03.01.2014 (under sl. No. 3).
11) Fees: Fee for pursuing this programme in the Self-financed Colleges is Rs. 50,000/-(including Uni. Exam. fees for two semesters) per annum of which Rs. 20,000/- will be paid at the time of admission and the rest (i.e. Rs. 30,000/-) will be paid in six (6) equal monthly installments starting from the month of January, 2021to the college concerned. Note that total course fee for 4- years is Rs. 2,00,000/- per student. In addition to the above fees, students will pay only Enrollment fee, Registration fee, Centre fee etc. of the university separately. No college authority will charge any amount in excess of the university prescribed fees.
12) If a student wants to cancel his / her admission, the college authority must refund his deposited amount according to the UGC Guidelines, dated 22/09/2020. Each student must submit his /her /a family member’s Bank account no. and IFSC Code in the application form for such refund.
13) In each college, students will be admitted in the affiliated core subjects only within the stipulated intake. Intake of each college is 100.
14) As per UGC Guidelines, each student shall have to create his / her NAD ID and it is optional at the time of admission but mandatory before the registration of the admitted candidate. In case of any query in this regard please contact the NODAL OFFICER, NAD,BU (email@example.com).
In regard to admission of students to this programme, the rules of The University of Burdwan, The Govt. of West Bengal & The NCTE shall strictly be followed by the colleges.Form Submission is closed